Yamaha FZ6 Forums - FZ6 Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - morons
Thread: morons
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
ace

morons

hey guys ,id just like to start a little thread on the total morons out there who think its fun to steal things off ure bike. Ive been working on my 1987 fz600 for like forever, u no wat its like u just keep adding and adding .i woke up friday and some moron has stripped my bike and i never even heard anything,gutted i turned the alarm off because it kept going off for 4 or 5 nights and the neigbours started complaining so i turned it off. now with my brother dying i havnt been sleeping anyway been to upset and thursday felt totally shattered ,i had fitted r1 race kit and seat unit to get rid off the square back that the 87 fz had, fitted led to rear and r6 tank looked awsome ,woke up friday morning and its gone just dont understand how i never heard them. im looking on ebay now for more parts cant believe people can do that and ruin in 1 night wats took me so long to get right ,has this happened to anyone else ,

rob anglim
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome